Do you Want to Lose Weight and Keep it Off?
I want to help you achieve that goal! I have the perfect weight loss course to get you started. My 12 week course is designed to help you lose weight long-term by teaching you how to create a lifestyle plan that will continue with you for the rest of your life. You will learn how to create a plan that is realistic, personalized, and perfect just for you.
THIS IS NOT A DIET
Diets only work for short-term weight loss. I don’t believe in diets. The foundations weight loss inspirations course teaches you how to make your own eating plan that includes a healthy balance of all food groups, works with your family, and includes your favorite foods. No restrictive dieting, no feeling deprived, no ridiculous eating guidelines. You will learn how to make your own nutrition plan through this course instead of trying to follow something designed for someone else.
Learn How To Meal Plan
The Weight Loss Inspirations online course teaches the details of making a healthy meal plan and how to implement that into your daily life. You will learn what makes a balanced plate and how to calculate your individual needs. You will also learn why dairy isn’t a necessary part of your meal plan and that you don’t have to count food group servings to have a healthy food intake!
Gain Knowledge You Didn’t Know You Needed
Do you know how to read a food label? How to find healthy recipes? What resources are available to you to find accurate and helpful information online? Are you familiar with the Plate Method? Do you know how many grams of carbohydrate, protein, and fat you need each day? Find the answers to these questions and many more in this 12 week weight loss course!
Obtain Numerous Other Benefits Too!
Struggling with fatigue? Eating healthy can help with that! Desiring a better body image? Learn how to love your body for what its capable of, not how it looks! Afraid of developing a chronic condition? Choose to eat healthy now and follow the guidelines in the Weight Loss Inspirations Course and ward off those pesky conditions (or improve your management of ones you already have). You might find that you’re sleeping better, improving your ability to manage stress, and overall just have an improved since of well-being. A healthy lifestyle can make some HUGE differences for you!
Find Out Why “Everything in Moderation” Is Bad Advice!
If this way of thinking worked, do you think we would have an obesity epidemic on our hands? Obviously this strategy isn’t working well in the U.S. You will learn better strategies and tips to make your weight loss journey a successful one. The Foundations Course also shows you how to look at the big picture when it comes to health, weight loss, and lifestyle habits.
Receive ALL the Necessary Tools in this Course for Successful Weight Loss
- Meal Planning Worksheets
- Grocery List Printable
- Food and Exercise Logs
- Research Article Links
- SMART PLANS Worksheets
- and More!
Enjoy Multiple Learning Forms to Match Your Needs
Each course week includes a video presentation to watch and listen to for auditory and visual learners. Also, each week contains written content for your reading pleasure with more details and information. Printables that support each topics are included as well such as food logs and menu plans. You will watch, listen, read, and practice what you learn each week to match all of your learning needs.
Share Your Journey with a Community of Like Minded Individuals
As part of the course you will have access to discussion forums and as a bonus, you will also have access to a FREE and private Facebook group to share your journey with others. Having accountability is an important part of a weight loss plan. It is also important to have a support system for your weight loss journey as well. The Weight Loss Inspirations course is designed with that in mind and provides you with a platform to discuss your struggles and successes, learn from others, and feel encouraged along the way.
What’s Included in the Course:
12 Weeks of Exclusive Content
- Each week will take approximately 1 hour to complete
- SMART PLANS and Setting Realistic Expectations
- Importance of Keeping Food Records and How to Track Your intake
- Implementing the Plate Method
- How to Meal Plan
- The Best Exercises for Weight Loss
- Why Counting Calories Doesn’t Work
- The Problem with “Everything in Moderation”
- Label Reading for Weight Loss
- Finding and Creating Healthy Recipes
- Finding and Maintaining Weight Loss Motivation
- A Look at Meal Replacements and Other Diet Foods
- Convenient and Healthy Eating for Weight Loss
Private Discussion Forums and FREE Closed Facebook Group Access
- Community Support
- Connect with Others Just Like You
- No Need to Travel to Meetings or Presentations
Printable Resources You can Download and Keep!
- Food Record
- Grocery List
- Meal Plan
- Weekly Menu
- Food Lists
- Example Workouts
Expert Advice and Information
- All the content was created by Nancy – a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s Degree and Certified Personal Trainer.
No Prepackaged Foods – You purchase all your own foods
- Stay in control of the food and ingredients you put in your body
- Keeps cost low by allowing you to purchase your own groceries
- This program is NEW so the price is LOW!
- Give feedback and you’ll be eligible for special coupons for additional programs in the future
- Prices will increase over the next few months so act now!
Your Time Learning
- You can go as fast or as slow through the content as you need
- You can choose the day, time, and length of your sessions
- Videos are designed to easily pause or repeat information as needed
- Week 1 content is available immediately after purchase
- Additional content will be available automatically each week as you go through the program
Get All This and More for Only $49!
This is an introductory price offer only! It will be gone before you know it so make sure to purchase your 12 week course today! There is no time like the present, so click here, and get registered! The actual value of this course is well over $250! Similar programs range from $250-780 for 12 weeks of content and resources. This low, low price won’t last long!